How An Attorney Can Assist With Getting Your Foreign Spouse A Visa

Did you fall in love with someone in a foreign country and it led to marriage? If you want to relocate your foreign spouse to the United States, it is in your best interest to seek assistance from an immigration attorney. Take a look at this article to gain more insight about the services an immigration attorney can offer for a spouse visa. Determine if the Marriage is Bonafide Enough

Do You Qualify For A Green Card?

In order to live and work in the United States without adhering to time restrictions, you need to obtain your green card. A green card identifies you as a permanent resident of the US. In addition to allowing you to live and work in the US full time, a green card allows you to travel to and from the US as frequently as you wish and eventually apply for US citizenship.